One Uhp Textured & One Hp Smooth? What Can I Do? (photo)

I had my old implants replaced with the same PS.Decided on hp for profile.He told me they had to be ordered in.Later i called & emailed of my request to go up a size and he said it was fine.I was upset to find i was still a 36c instead of the full d cup i expected.My ID card says L uhp 325c R hp 325c.My droopy right looks worse as uhp is in Left.He denied the mix up until i said i had the card & now says he decided i cant go bigger without a lift.But he only ordered one smaller very odd pair..

Asymmetric implants

+2

Not sure of the details...your surgeon put in textured on one side and smooth on the other?   There is no indication to do this unless he did not have two of the same available.  Did you say you wanted to go up one implant size (30-50 cc) or up one cup size (75-100 cc).  Please clarify to get accurate advice.

Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Concerns about Results of Breasts Surgery...

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Unfortunately,  there is no way that online consultants can provide you with enough information to be useful to you. You will be best off by sitting down with your plastic surgeon to discuss the procedure performed, any questions/concerns you have about the results of surgery, and whether further surgery will be helpful in achieving your ultimate goals. Otherwise, online consultants can only speculate‚Ķ  If  after having a calm/constructive conversation with your plastic surgeon you are still left with questions, seek a second opinion with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in your area.