UAE Vaginal Rejuvenation Doctor Recommendations

Can you recommend a surgeon to carry out vaginal rejuvenation in UAE?

Doctor Answers (1)

Go to American Society of Plastic Surgeons website

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
we have a number of members outside the US and several in the UAE. Good luck                                                                                                                     

Munster Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.