What should I be looking for as a final result after my Septorhinoplasty? (photos)

I am due for a septo rhinoplasty and am sure about osteotomy to thin down the bridge. The nostrils also are uneven including shape and their distance from the lips, Do you recommend : 1. Pulling the left nostril down a bit to bring it in line with the right. 2. Reduce the width of the nose from the tip 3. Do I also need tip refinement and a little upward turn of the nose.

Results after septorhinoplasty

+1
Dear Norah2014,

• From the pics, the tip does not look very crooked
  • It is very difficult to get perfect symmetry when you start out asymmetrically
  • At the very least, the tip can be refined, the profile looks very nice and I would not go too crazy on changing the shape of it

Nima Shemirani

What should I be looking for as a final result after my Septorhinoplasty?

+1
     I would recommend refinement of the tip and bridge with alar base reduction.