I have a bulbous tip, large/wide, and asymmetrical nostrils. What treatment would you recommend for Ethnic Rhinoplasty? (photos)

Hi all! I'm an 18 year old female and I do not like the size and shape of my nose. I believe I have a bulbous tip and very large/wide and asymmetrical nostrils (pic 1-4 of 5). I would prefer my new nose to look as natural as possible (pic 5 of 5), especially as I have such thin lips and small slanted eyes that make my nose look disproportionate to the rest of my face. If anyone can advise or inform me in any way it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I have a bulbous tip, large/wide, and asymmetrical nostrils. What treatment would you recommend for Ethnic Rhinoplasty?

+1
   I think that the tip can be refined along with the bridge and the alar base to get a natural result with a closed rhinoplasty approach.

Ethnic rhinoplasty candidate for bulbous tip

+1
The bulbous tip can be addressed in ethnic rhinoplasty with suture techniques applied to the lower lateral cartilages. This will narrow and refine the width of the nasal tip. An alar plasty can narrow wide nostrils. The bridge line can be narrowed and straightened with osteotomies applied to the nasal bones. For many examples, please see the link below

Ethnic rhinoplasty

+1
We often actually need to ADD structure and support to noses like yours rather than remove structure and support. Typically your own nasal cartilage is not strong enough or of enough volume to provide adequate material for this so we often resort to grafts from the ear or even the rib. You should be able to learn more during a consultation from a rhinoplasty specialist.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD