Can a 16 years old get Visianicl? My eye sight is -5.75 and -5.00, I'm afraid that it could go lower as I grow up .

I went to a doctor he said its okay, but if I get it will my eyesight Chang and get lower ?

Visian ICL in a 16 year old

+1
At 16, your eyes are still potentially changing and it would not be a good idea to have the ICL or any other type of refractive surgery. I would recommend you wait until age 18, and then, if your prescription has been stable, consider surgery. Your prescription qualifies for the Visian ICL. Other options include LASIK, or surface ablation treatments such as PRK. Which type of surgery you opt for depends on what you are most comfortable with, assuming with an examination your eyes qualify completely for surgery.

San Diego Ophthalmologist