How much does it typically cost to remove and reinsert medpor chin implant?

I have had might chin implant for about two years and now that I'm financially capable, I want to have it reinserted because it has definitely shifted since it was originally put it. I no longer live near my original surgeon, so I was wondering how much it would cost to have this done with a new surgeon.

Medpore Implant

+1
Removing these can be very difficult as they frequently fragment and can disrupt tissue.  I have nothing against these implants as long as t hen never need to be removed, but like any implant them may need that and it can be very destructive.  I would suggest if you get it removed, to replace with a silicone implant that is, in my opinion, much more user friendly and much easier to remove, reshape, bend and secure.

Joe Niamtu, III DMD
Cosmetic Facial Surgery 
Richmond, Virginia

Richmond Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon