What Should I Do? Are These Typical Side Affects?

I just got my implants a week ago. The next day I was feeling good. Little pain. But within a couple of days I started having dizzy spells, I'm nauseous, I choke down food just to eat but have no appetite. The feet and hands are freezing in the middle of summer, and I can't sleep due to insomnia and arm numbness. I want these things out!! I have three little boys to take care of. Any suggestions??

See your surgeon or doctor

You should definitely see your surgeon or family doctor about this. It sounds like you're sick and need medical attention. Best of luck.

Dizzy, nauseated, insomnia 1 week after surgery.

Talk to your surgeon, and/or your general physician.

Most of what you describe are not uncommon side effects of pain medicines--you don't mention whether or not you are taking any still. 

As a surgeon I would hate to be the one taking these out at a week if they are not the immediate cause of your symptoms!!

Good luck.