What Are Typical Settings for Fraxel Restore First Treatment for Asian Skin?

I'm considering Fraxel Restore to improve minor wrinkling and acne scarring. My question is regarding what the range of settings should be for Asian skin for the excellent results in 3-5 treatments? I know the first treatment should be fairly conservative in the range of settings to determine how the skin responds. But I have had fairly different assessments regarding what settings to use. Just wondering what is considered typical? Thanks.

Acne scarring treatment in Asian skin with Fraxel Restore

+1

Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation is a concern in Asian skin. One can always consider a test site first to see how the skin of the face reacts to the treatment over four weeks from the test prior to doing a full facial treatment. For acne scars, fluence of at least 25mj, treatment level 4 -7 and 8 passes. Lightening creams may need to be given for postinflammatory hyperpigmentation and sunscreen must be used. Even if your test is OK, there still is a possibility of developing the darkening. See an experienced laser provider