What is a typical scenario for someone who was treated for acne with radiation and now has facial BCC lesions? (photo)

I had a bcc on my left lower jaw 4 years ago. Now have 8 facial and 1 lower leg bcc; also at least 2 keratinosis lesions. What is the maximum number that can/should be treated with MOHs? When appearance/quality of life becomes an issue, what are the alternatives n consequences re treatment options? Thank you!

Bcc after radiation for acne

+1

I see quite a few patients who have skin cancer secondary to prior radiation therapy. I have these patients return every three months for detailed skin exams. I tend to biopsy any new lesions on the irradiated sites. MOHS is the ideal treatment to these rumors since they can be rather aggressive.

Chicago Dermatologist