Types of Treatment for my Hallowed/sunken Eyes? (photo)

my eyes look so horrible. i am embarassed to face world and even my friends. i just turn 20 years old and i hate the way my eye look. i really need some suggestion to get me out of this. i do have regular sleep of 7.5 to 8 hours. i drink lot of water. i massage my eye everyday but nothing is helping. is there anyways i can repair my eyes and be more confident about my look.

Stop messaging your eyelids as this will damage their integrity.

+2

Under eye Restylane can help soft your dark circle area.  It will not really eliminate all the darkness but it certainly has the power to improve the volume issues.

Periorbital Tear Troughs/ Pigmentation

+1

While you do have mild tear trough depression, the increased pigmentation around your eyes stands out more. Some Belotero(small molecule hyaluronic acid filler) can help the tear troughs. A topical bleaching cream can help the pigmentation. With proper corneal protection pigment lasers can also blend.

A great book you should read is "The Broken Mirror" by Katherine Phillips. Your voiced concern with your appearance is out of proportion to the severity of your problem. This book will help you.

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon