Types of Skin Peels Prior to Fraxel Repair ?

Hello and thanks for your time. What type(s) of a series of peels would be beneficial prior to Fraxel Repair? I'm planning on Fraxel Repair at the end of the year, but because my skin and health are still healling from years of bad habits, I need to let my body recover prior to Fraxel Repair. I'd appreciate your thoughts on a series of peels over the next few months that would help my skin to be able to handle the Fraxel Repair. Thank you!

Skin Peels and Fraxel Repair

+1

If you are a candidate for Fraxel Repair, it is not necessary to undergo chemical peels to prepare for the procedure. Fraxel Repair is an ablative treatment where microscopic columns of skin are vaporized due to the laser in action. The overall result is a tightening of the skin in addition to the formation of new collagen fibers.  It also effective for the treatment of sun spots as well. With any cosmetic procedure, it is important to keep in mind that the quality of the outcome really depends on the skill of the practitioner. For this reason, you should seek the help of a board certified specialist. 

Web reference: http://www.finetouchdermatology.com/los-angeles-fraxel-laser/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon