What Types of Rhinoplasty Do I Need and What Prices Are We Talking? (photo)

Hello. I reshaped a photo making it look exactly like me, because I'm too ashamed to show a real one of myself. It's exactly as you see it. I have had enough of being bullied and an outcast all my life just because of the way I look. I want to be happy. I have huge dumbo ears which I'm very complexed about but more than that there is my nose.. It's so huge for my face. I have a very small head, my forehead is a bit pushed backwards, small lips, small eyes and huge ears and huge nose.

Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty

+1

An Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty can both be performed at the same time.  Expect 2 weeks of bruising and swelling after the surgery.  Cost would be 12-13K in our office which includes surgeon's fee, anesthesia and operating room.

Large Nose and Ears

+1

I'm sorry your large nose and ears keep you from being the person that you are. Please sit down with a facial cosmetic specialist to determine what can and should be done to change the facial features you don't like. It might be a lot easier than you think.

Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty

+1

Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty could markedly improve the nose and ears.  I perform closed rhinoplasty, which has no external scars.  The ear pinning surgery scar would be hidden behind the ear.  The two surgeries would cost $12000 in my practice.  Good luck.

Otoplasty and rhinoplasty

+1

Thanks for the photo. I would have to say that a rhinoplasty and an ototplasty may be beneficial, but without an exam in person it is difficult for me to offer more than that.

Rhinoplasty for the large hump.

+1

Very often kids are bullied because of a large hump.  In fact, that is the origin of rhinoplasty by Dr. Joseph almost 100 years ago. Select an experienced surgeon who does natural looking noses and ears and it should give you a major boost in self esteem. This has been one of the most gratifying aspects of my 37 years of doing nasal surgery. 

+1

Hi,

It looks like you need a dorsal reduction, tip de-projection and tip refinement. You can also have an otoplasty at the same time to pull back your ears. As far as cost goes, it depends on where and who you go to.. the price can range from 10 to 20 thousand. You have to do some price shopping but make sure you also choose a good surgeon .

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com

What kind of Rhinoplasty for me?

+1

I normally create photo animation for all my nose patients and in your case I would reduce the size of your nose by removing the hump and the height of the nose.I can not see particular views or nasal tip and but I am sure in a situation like you I will do a tip plasty .

If you have a wide nasal pyramid then I do in fractures to reduce the width of your nose.I now in general use closed approach since I don't see much merit in open Rhinoplasty since if you know your job well same surgery can be perfoemd without out any external scars.You will also need standard Otoplasty that can be performed in the same sitting.

Here in Dubai I charge 7000 USD for total closed Rhinoplasty.Its much cheaper in US I know.

Wishing you all the best

Web reference: http://www.dubai-aesthetica.com/face/female-nose-job.html

Dubai Plastic Surgeon