What Types of Lipo Would You Suggest in Order to Achieve the Hourglass Figure That I Desire? (photo)

I am in the process of doctor shopping for a BBL, but am curious to know what types of lipo other doctors would suggest in order for me to achieve an hour glass figure. Currently, my body type is just flat, no defined waist, and I feel like my back & current butt just blend in with each other. I like thick thighs but I'd love even better if they didn't rub together so much :D Additionally, I tend to have fatty upper "bra" areas. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

The lipo Doctor is far more important than Lipo Type of Technology

+1

The doctor counts and not the Liposuction Technology.  A fine plastic surgeon with experience can get a great result with any technology.  The right doctor is what counts.  Go with a doctor certified by the American Board of Plastic of Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.  ABPS and FASCS must be after the name.    An hourglass figure will only be attained if you combine the liposuction with exercise and a weight management program.    If you choose to not lose  significant weight, you must at least Reflect what was taken and Match it on your scale.  If you weigh 180 and 15 lbs are taken, then at 6 months you must be 150.  Then you will look great.    If you simply reflect and end up 165 you will have a very nice improvement.  If your surgeon takes 15 lbs and at 6 months you are still 180, then you have gained 15 pounds in reality and you will be disappointed and you will not look great.  These are the real facts I have learned after 29 years of doing liposuction.   My Best,  Dr C

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon