Types of Gastric Bypass Surgery

RNY, laproscopic, sleeve gastrectomy, biliopancreatic diversion... what are all of these things? It's so confusing. How will I know which one to choose?

Which weight loss surgery is best for me?

+1

An easy place to start understanding about weight loss surgery is to attend a seminar at your hospital or at hospital that offers these types of operations. There you will have an opportunity to meet the surgeon and he or she will give a presentation of the various techniques that are available. Then , I would encourage some reading and you can go to obesitysurgeryhouston.com or sages.com for more information. This should give you a "better" understanding and then you can have a high yield consulation with a weight loss surgeon in your area.

Houston Bariatric Surgeon