What Type of Treatment Do I Need to Do to Remove or Lighten These Scars? (photo)

Scars on Legs

+1

Looking at your photos it doesn't appear that you have "scars".  In dermatology the term is Dyschromia, most likely Hyperpigmentation.  Depending on what caused the areas to become dark, they should fade over time.  People who are at  more risk usually have dark hair and eyes.  Treatments that "heat" the skin can stimulate  melanocytic activity such as laser hair removal.  Prescription medication containing hydroquinone can help.  See your dermatologist for an exam and the best recommendation.

Take Care.

Salt Lake City Dermatologist