What type of surgery (if any) can shorten my long face and make it look less "harsh?" (Photo)

My face is long, and I feel as though there isn't great symmetry. Is there a way to surgically correct this without changing my appearance dramatically. I'd still like to look very much myself and be completely recognizeable. I just dislike how long my face is.

Facial asymmetry

+1
Unfortunately, the photos are not straight on, and the confidentiality blocks hide some of what needs to be evaluated.  Regardless, a "long" face (as well as one with facial asymmetries) can be improved with a combination of procedures, many of which include facial implants.  I recommend that you seek a consultation with a surgeon with experience with your type of issues.
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon