BEST Type of Surgery for Hollow Eyes That Give Permanent and Great Results? (photo)

I have had very deep sunken eyes since the 8th grade. I am 22 now and am guessing it's genetic, so i plan on having surgery soon for it. I want a permanent solution, money is not a problem if they they are the best results. Is the injection of fat the same thing that i could do?

Lower eyelid tear troughs

+1

Thank you for your photos.  The tear troughs shown can be effectively lessened with filler injections or fat transfer.  Lower lid blepharoplasty can also help to bring the cheek fat pads up to eclipse the lower lid structures as a more permanent solution.  Seek example photos, recommendations, and advice of several qualified surgeons before committing to any procedure.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Large tear Trough Depressions

+1

You can augment the tear troughs using either fat or implants. There are advantages and disadvantages of each.

#darkcirclesundereyes

+1

my favorite approach to this problem is fat injections followed by laser treatment(s) to get rid of the darkness of the skin. the results are pretty amazing. please note that sometimes a repeat fat injection session might be necessary. which can be done anywhere 1-5 yrs depending on how much additional correction is desired. best of luck!

Hollow eyes

+1

Restylane works very well for the tear trough as a temporary fix. Injecting fat works well as a permanent fix, and has approximately a 30-40% take. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified and experienced dermatologist, plastic surgeon, or facial plastic surgeon. They will be able to evaluate you in person and provide you with recommendations. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com

Hollow eyes

+1

Fillers are the best choice.  The best filler for permanent correction is fat.  The survival rate of fat injections is highly variable.  However, with modern techniques (biologic modifiers and stem cell enrichment), the survival rate seems to be higher.  When most of the fat persists, the results are excellent.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.facialinstitute.com

Lower Eyelid Hollows or Tear Troughs

+1

From your photo it looks like you have a tear trough problem.  This is easily fixed non-surgically with a filler.  The problem with fat in this area is that it can be unpredictable.  I like Artefill for this problem as it is completely predictable and is a long term solution without complications.  The FDA studies are now out 5 years and I have seen patients who still have a lasting result at 8 years.  

Best regards,

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Hollow eye appearance

+1

The actual shape and fullness of the 'bone' under the lower lids is important in determining the 'reason' for the hollow look. Pigmentation can alter the 'apparent look' as well. One can use 'fillers' or 'fat'  to augment the area, but it is important not to 'over do' it since the look of the area depends on the overall appearance of the entire zone between the nose and the 'cheekbone'. If it is overdone in a young person like you, the 'chubbiness' appearance is less attractive.

Have someone examine the bone structure before you commit to a procedure.

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon