Texas Chin Reduction Surgeon

I'm trying to find a surgeon that is experienced in & good at chin reduction surgery (chin is vertically too long & pointy). I am specifically needing a surgeon that is properly certified & in the North Texas region although anywhere in TX will do. I cannot find a board certified plastic surgeon to do this & then I find one that may do this but he is not board certified in plastic surgery, he is a DDS & does oral & maxillofacial surgery. I'm scared I won't find a good doctor that does this!

Long chin

+2

I would recommend you see one of my partners who have expertise in maxillofacial surgery. I would see Shai Rozen or Tae Chong at 2146452353