What type of procedure would you consider to remove acne scarring?

Was considering acne scar lazer surgery to remove the craters left in my skin after suffering with acne since 13 yrs and now am 24.

Treatment

+1
There a variety of treatments for acne scarring.  Some of the options are Sublative Rf treatments, surgical dermabrasion and laser resurfacing.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scar Laser Surgery

+1
Acne scars can be very disfiguring and it is one of the most satisfying treatments that I perform.  The Fraxel Laser (1550) is a wonderful tool that minimizes acne scars and leaves the skin rejuvenated.  Sometimes Restylane needs to be injected as well into the deeper acne scars.  The combination restores the skin and improves the appearance of acne scars very successfully.

Michele S. Green, MD

Acne scarring

+1
Acne scarring is best treated with silicone micro droplet injections and a series of fraxel treatments.dependi on the severity sometimes silicone is only needed. 

Dr Halem 

Monica Halem, MD