What Type of Plastic Surgery Would Be Best for Me?

I'm a 20 year old female and I have had people mistake me for a boy so many times. I absolutely hate how I look. What kind of plastic surgery would make me look less masculine? I'm thinking most of it would be the nose/eyebrows but I need some more opinions..

Wonder if some individual is putting you down?

+1

You are beautiful and do not need surgery.  On a forum like this, it is impossible to get to the bottom of your feeling.  This type of concern could represent a self-loathing that might be part of clinical depression.  I would encourage you to see a psychologist to help you explore some of these feelings.  Start there first before even remotely seeing one of us.

Masculine face

+1

I don't know how someone could think that. I would recommend you see an aesthetician for a skin care regimen and consider a makeup and hairstyle. You don't need plastic surgery.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Makeover time

+1

You absolutely do not look like a boy.  You are an attractive young lady with many nice features.  What you need to do is go to a skilled hair and make-up artist and have a great makeover.  You will be stunning!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Feminizing facial features

+1

You do not look like a boy to me. I would try lipstick, makeup, hair style changes and clothing changes before trying surgery.  See the referenced web page regarding what makes a face masculine or feminine.

Aaron Stone, MD