What Type of Plastic Surgery Would Be Best for Me?

I'm a 20 year old female and I have had people mistake me for a boy so many times. I absolutely hate how I look. What kind of plastic surgery would make me look less masculine? I'm thinking most of it would be the nose/eyebrows but I need some more opinions..

Wonder if some individual is putting you down?

You are beautiful and do not need surgery.  On a forum like this, it is impossible to get to the bottom of your feeling.  This type of concern could represent a self-loathing that might be part of clinical depression.  I would encourage you to see a psychologist to help you explore some of these feelings.  Start there first before even remotely seeing one of us.

9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Masculine face

I don't know how someone could think that. I would recommend you see an aesthetician for a skin care regimen and consider a makeup and hairstyle. You don't need plastic surgery.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

1515 North Flagler Dr.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Makeover time

You absolutely do not look like a boy.  You are an attractive young lady with many nice features.  What you need to do is go to a skilled hair and make-up artist and have a great makeover.  You will be stunning!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

1135 116th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Feminizing facial features

You do not look like a boy to me. I would try lipstick, makeup, hair style changes and clothing changes before trying surgery.  See the referenced web page regarding what makes a face masculine or feminine.

Aaron Stone, MD

120 South Spalding
Beverly Hills, CA 90212