What Type of Nose Do I Have? And Can I Achieve a Successful Nose Job? (photo)

I really dislike my nose because it's so wide and weird for my face shape. I don't feel confident because of my nose. People tell me I have Diego Boneta's Eyes, but I really would like to achieve a similar nose of his. Race/Ethnicity: I am Portuguese/Native-Brazilian and Spanish-Romani descent. what I want to achieve with my nose is to have a more smaller, thinner, and I also want the "bump" gone!

Success with Rhinoplasty

+2

Your nose including the tip can be narrowed, the "bump" should be removed, and the columella lifted. Limited but definitive changes done by an experienced surgeon will give you smaller nose with a natural result. Also consider a chin implant.

Nose needs reduction and refinement

+1

Your nose is too wide at the tip, needs to be refined and reduced.  The dorsal hump needs to be removed and your dorsum straightened.  You may benefit from a change in the angle where your nose joins your face and would also benefit from a chin implant.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for smaller and thinner nose

+1

During the rhinoplasty procedure several goals can be accomplished.  A hump can be removed by filing down the bone and cartilage of the bridge line down.  After the hump is removed, osteotomies are done to narrow the upper two-thirds of the nose since the upper lateral cartilages fall in line with the nasal bones.  Depending upon how broad the tip is, it can be refined and made smaller through a combination of either cartilage removal or suturing techniques.  All of these procedures are done through closed rhinoplasty techniques under general anesthesia.

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

It is possible to enhance the appearance of your profile with rhinoplasty. Looking at your photos, it appears you would benefit from  bringing the hump down and conservatively narrowing the nasal tip. In addition, your profile would benefit from a small chin augmentation. This would really help bring your profile into balance, and I think you would be very happy with the outcome! From here, I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty surgeon. He/she will be able to assess your nose in person, and may use computer imaging software to morph a photo and give you an idea of how your nose may appear following surgery. It also serves as a fantastic communication tool between you and your prospective surgeon, and will allow you to make suggestions to ensure you are happy with the end result. Thank you and please feel free to ask any additional questions, I would be happy to answer them for you!

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Rhinoplasty

+1

It is possible to perform a Rhinoplasty in your case. I am always leery about a patient who want to look like another individual.You should see an individual with experience in Rhinoplasty.

Jay M. Pensler, MD

Rhinoplasty for hump, wide nasal bones and tip, etc.

+1

Yes a rhinoplasty can achieve the results you need IF you go to an experienced rhioplasty surgeon who does natural noses.  You could also benefit from a chin implant to balance your face.