Which Type of Laser for This Surgery Scar? (photo)

This scar is from a surgery procedure cause the dr was removing a red dot and told me there will be no visible scar. But as you can see it's really big. The scar has a white border around it as you can see and some red / brown pigmentation.

Nasal and nose scars

+1

Hyfrecation and fractional co2 laser may help smoothe out this nose scar and make it less noticeable from a contour perspective.

Nasal scar correction

+1

Without knowing the specifics in detail and based upon your limited photos, my general impression is that you would most benefit from an ablative type of laser either a fraxel or some modification of a CO2 laser or erbium resurfacing. There is some downtime with any of these lasers and additional treatments may be required depending upon how you proceed.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon