What type of implants do I need? (photos)

Hi. I am 31 years old, 5'4", 110 lbs and 32B. I like to have full 32C. I recently want to fit nicely in low cut shirts and dresses without push up bras. I would like natural looking ( eye drop shape) and soft feeling breast implants. I like to workout 5 to 6 hours a week. What would you recommend? Thank you

Breast Implant Type

+2

It appears from your photos that you could be a great candidate for breast augmentation.  Although a formal consultation is required to make any recommendations, I would likely guide you to the Allergan natrelle silicone implants with a dual plane technique to facilitate that shape you desire.  In terms of size selection, I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

+2
This is an excellent question and obviously would be most helpful to you only after a thorough examination. From your pictures, however, I would suggest a low or moderate profile silicone gel round implant; this would depend on your breast diameter.  It would appear that an implant in the 325cc range would be optimal. You have an excellent shape and should have a phenomenal result after your procedure.  Good luck!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1
You need a thorough consultation to discuss all of your options and review pros/cons/risks.  There are many options possible but my preference is a round smooth silicone Natrelle Inspira TF2 implant placed in a dual plane 1 fashion.  See a BC PS in your area.

Web reference: http://www.drpirani.com/breast-enhancement-toronto/breast-augmentation/

What type of implants do I need?

+1

It is NOT the type of implant needed but the understanding of your anatomic and beast asymmetry!!! This needs to be discussed ONLY IN PERSON...  

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I think you are going to have a great result no matter what, I have used a lot of 330cc in patients your size and they usually go up two cup sizes and love it

What Type of Implants Do I Need?

+1
I agree with Dr. Prada, below. You are an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation.  You should do well with silicone gel, moderate profile 300-325 cc implant.  You should have an excellent result!  Best wishes!