What Type of Implants Are Best for my Body?

I am 5ft 8 1/2 in, 125lbs, 34 b cup size, couple years ago was 34 c, no kids. I would like to be a full D cup size. At my first consultation, I found out I'm 12cm BWD. The ps I had an appointment with only uses moderate+ implants for a more natural look, which is the type of profile I originally wanted to go with. But for my frame the ps only recommended 330-360cc's. I was thinking of going closer to 400cc's. Would hp implants be something I should consider?

Breast Implant Size and Type

+1

Without seeing before pictures or seeing you in person, it really is difficult to give you specific recommendations on what size and type of breast implants would be good for your body.  Determining factors are your chest measurements, tissue thickness, degree of ptosis and expected results / look.

Good luck.

Breast implant size and shape

+1
It is difficult to specifically make a recommendation without at least a picture. Generally, higher profile implants give you more projection for the size. If your breast width is truly 12cm, you should benefit from high or Allergan's super high profile implants for the 400cc size. You may also be a candidate for the Sientra round shaped textured gel implant for a small lift of the nipple if needed. Please discuss these options with your board certified plastic surgeon.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Breast Implant Profiles

+1

High profile implants allow us to place bigger implants on a narrow chest. Choosing a high profile implant with the same base diameter as a moderate, or moderate plus implant, will provide increased projection with minimal impact on width. HP implants are something to consider, but without seeing you I can't say if they will do what you want them to do. 

Joseph Mele, MD
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon