What type of implant would most likely give this result? (photo)

Buttock Implant Shape Choice

+2

The most important factors determining the shape (and size) of a buttock implant to be used in any given patient are the dimensions of the native buttock cheeks and the 3-dimensional distribution of the gluteus maximus (largest buttock muscle) and overlying fat.  As is the case with the girl in the photo, most women have oval shaped buttock cheeks with a larger distribution of volume in the lower 2/3rds.  Hence an oval shape implant would most likely be the case, provided your buttock is similar.  Glad to help...RAS  

Buttock Implant

+2

The chpoice of implant and the final desired look depends on the present body shape fat distribution and measurement of the buttocks to choose the proper implant.

I recommend seeing a reputable board certified plastic surgeon  and have a consultation and recommendation

What type of implant would most likely give this result?

+1
The type of implant must be determined by measurements after an exam.  The final result will also depend upon your starting point.  I have placed both oval and round.

Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.