What type of implant and what size should I get for my operation? (photo)

I want to get the most natural look possible and not very big. Attached you can see pictures of my tubular breasts. I am 162 cm and 55 kg. I have an A cup and would like to get a full B cup. Is that enough to correct my breasts? I am searching for a tubular breast specialist in Europe and I want the incision around the areola and make the shape as round as possible. Please let me know what you think is the best procedure for me.

BBA

+1
Your posted photos do not show the typical signs of tubular breasts.  As for choosing implants, this can only be done in person.  See a BC PS.

Addressing the tubular breast

+1

As far as the incision, it should be around the nipple as this is the best approach to release the constricted lower pole to allow for expansion and lowering the fold as the fold is high.

As far as sizing, I feel you should have your surgeon assist you by placing actual implants in a bra to place you in a better position to appreciate how that size impacts on your frame.

This will better assist you in appreciating proportions.

Roger J. Friedman, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Implant is not essential

+1
Unfortunately, you have not told us your bra size just your cup size. If you are 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. If you are 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. From this, you can compute the volume required to achieve your desired size. You do not have tubular breasts, you have asymmetry. There is a new technique, The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM), that uses a circumareola approach to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. This needs to be done to correct asymmetry. At the same time, implants can be placed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Type of breast implant and size

+1

As mentioned by others you do not have tubular breasts, but mild ptosis and asymmetry . The right side is fairly straightforward with and augment and periareolar mastopexy . Very much like your desired result. The left is a bit more ptotic and would require a small vertical component to get proper elevation and equalize areolar size. A mod+ smooth silicone prostheses in the low 200 cc's would work well. Your desired result is certainly achievable with an experienced plastic surgeon.

William F. DeLuca Jr, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Breast issues

+1

You have some ptosis and asymmetry. Implants can help but you need a lift. It is possible that a circumareola may be ok, but an exam in person is essential to be properly evaluated.

My operation?

+1

What you wish is not a reality for your type of breasts. Your breasts are minor tuberous but very asymmetric, asymmetry of N/A, ptosis of left. thus you need more than just a circus areolar incisions...

Tuberous Breast and Implant Size

+1

The problem with a tuberous breast is that the base is constricted. This results in a crease that is often too high and a deficiency of lower pole volume and skin. In order to achieve the "round" result that you desire, your implant size will have to be relatively large so as to expand the constricted base and, by it's weight, to expand lower pole skin. A small implant will not be necessarily bad, but will not give you the look you desire.

William A. Terranova, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1
Great question. There are many variables involved in choosing an implant size. They involve both a discussion of your expectations while also factoring in the dimensions of your chest and the amount of breast skin that you are starting with amongst other things. Unfortunately, this is a question that can be best answered during an in person consultation as opposed to online.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon