What type of doctor specialized in Laser Resurfacing and other methods for facial resurfacing and rejuvenation?

I'm 32 I've very few wrinkles at my forhead and under my eyes. I also have mild facial scars from previous acne. I'd love to have a healthy and glowing skin, so I need face rejuvenation and resurfacing. with natural look, so artifical looks like botox is a no no no! Which type of a doctor I should visit?

Skin Rejuvenation

+1
If you wanted to improve the condition of your skin I would recommend a Board Certified Dermatologist. If you are interested in resurfacing and rejuvenation then I would recommend a Dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic procedures.

There are many option for rejuvenation that do not include Botox. You can be treated with peel, lasers, microdermabrasion and cosmecutical grade products.

Have a consultation with a Board Certified Dermatologist with plenty of experience in resurfacing and rejuvenating the skin to see what treatment is best for your skin type.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Skin Resurfacing Specialist

+1
No single aesthetic specialty is necessarily superior to the others when it comes to skin resurfacing. Find a Board Certified physician who utilizes all resurfacing modalities (lasers, peels, and dermabrasion) on a regular basis in his or her practice. He or she will be able to help you choose the best treatment plan to address your concerns. 

Steven M. Daines, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Rejuvenation and Resurfacing - Where to go

+1
Without a doubt for the best advice I would recommend is seeking a board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon as they offer the whole range of procedures from facelift to lasers and fillers. Below is a link on some tips on how to find the most qualified one. 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Laser specialist - choosing the right one

+1
You will find that there are many practitioners claiming to be laser specialists.  There are a lot of people doing lasers but not all are equal, just as there are many people driving, but few race winners.

Do your research, choose several and interview them individually then make an informed decision.

Richard O. Gregory, MD

Skin Rejuvenation

+1
At the age of 32, it is likely you need minor "tweeking" to get the results that you are desiring. Simple things like using the proper products at home combined with quick in office procedures will be great! Botox for the wrinkles, peels for the dull skin, and perhaps a light resurfacing procedure will be all you need. Visit a dermatologist today!

David Goldberg, MD

What type of doctor specialized in Laser Resurfacing?

+1
You would be well serves by a Facial Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist. Each of these specialties typically focus on the skin. However, I would seek a consultation before deciding what you think you need. Something as simple as a series of gentle peels and conservative (natural looking) Botox might be exactly what you need as opposed to a more invasive laser treatment. There are many options to create beautiful skin and you should learn about the most appropriate treatments during a consultation. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Laser resurfacing

+1
The groups that you are best to go to with the most training are the core aesthetic surgeons and physicians. This includes dermatologists, plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, and oculoplastic surgeons. Good luck.

Laser resurfacing

+1
There are a variety of specialties that use lasers.  Dermatologists who do cosmetic work usually have lasers for skin rejuvenation.  General plastics, oculoplastics and facial plastic surgeons will also frequently be skilled in laser work.  Try to find someone who has multiple options to choose from since a practice with only one laser may not have the best one for you.  It is hard to know but try to find someone who does a lot of laser rejuvenation as experienced users will get better results and know how to treat any possible complications.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon