What Type of Dermal Filler Do I Need? (photo)

I am 25 and just started noticing my pronounce nasolabial folds. They are less noticeable in front lighting conditions (see last picture). If they look like this now, I don’t want to see how they will look in 5 years. Is there is any specific dermal filler that would work better for me?. Am I too young to do this? I live in the Bay Area so any recommendations or price estimates will be appreciated. Thanks!

Filler for Nasolabial folds

+1

Juvederm is my filler of choice for smoothing out the lines of the nasolabial folds. Juvederm is made of hyaluronic acid which is a natural substance found in your body. You're definitely not too young to do this, and since your lines are not that deep I think you will have a very good result with juvederm.

Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Filler for smile lines

+1

For minor smile lines, Restylane and Juvederm are great options. They are safe, have been used for some time, and most are very experienced with them.

Robert S. Bader, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon