What Type of Chemical Peel is Right for Me?

I am an 18 year old female i am 5"1 and 100lbs. I have very fair skin i burn easily, in addition i have freckles. I also have acne and get pimples and black heads very often. I am looking to eliminate as much of my acne and blavk heads as i can. I am also seeking to have a smoother more silk feeling skin. What level of chemical peel would be my best option.

Salicylic Acid peels help to eliminate acne

If you are seeking to reduce acne and blackheads, a series of mild salicylic acid peels will yield the best result. As Dr. Fisher stated below, beta hydroxy acids are designed to do just that. They clear out pores by breaking up sebum(oil),dirt and dead skin cells that lie in the pores and contribute to congestion of the skin.  In addition to clinical skin care treatments, a daily skin care regimen that supports your desired result is strongly recommended. Consult with a dermatologist or licensed aesthetician who can guide you appropriately after assessing your skin.