What Type of Cheek Implant Would Best Suit Me? (photo)

I've been contemplating cheek implants since my failed attempts at fat injections and cheek lifts. I really just want pronounced "apples" and a bit of outward projection on the sides upon frontal view. Would I need the combined shell, or malar implants?

Combined cheek implants to give a soft increase in cheek projection.

+2

Combined cheek implants to give a soft increase in cheek projection is what would enhance your appearance to match the photographs submitted.

Cheek augmentation

+2

Malar cheek implants are  usually used when someone just wishes to have upper part of the maxilla augmented. A and combined malar/ Sub-malar implant is used when someone needs upper and lower portion of the maxilla augmented. The decision between the 2 implants  is made at the time of consultation and examination. The implant is composed of Silastic inserted through intraoral approach under a brief general anesthesia.

Web reference: http://chincheekimplantsseattle.com

Cheek implants, style,

+2

I have stopped using fat because with fat injections it is hard to be precise. There are 3 styles of cheek. High cheekbone look, apple dumpling look and in between the Nike Swoosch look. A cheek augmentation test with local anesthetic creating a cheek will allow you and your surgeon to get the right style and size of implant.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

What Type of Cheek Implant Would Best Suit Me?

+1

I perform many Cheek Augmentations with fillers (I prefer Perlane) and Cheek Implants.  I use a specific size and shape to create a more feminine and naturally attractive shaped cheek.  The only thing that needs to be determined, to do so, is how thick the Cheek Implant (projection) should be.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com/CheekImplants.html