What Type Breast Lift Best for Me After Implants? (photo)

i got implant 3 years before, but now i feel not happy wit my breast becouse look down. so what type of breast lift i must do? got 2 tpye of i know, nipple lift and big scar under breast. i dont want to much scar

What Type Breast Lift Best for Me After Implants

+1

A vertical (lollipop) lift will give you the better outcome. I don't see enough improvement with a periareolar scar alone. All the best. 

Choosing Breast Lift Technique

+1

Lollipop Breast  most likely  is the best option for you, but depends on your goal.
With your degree of sagging and with less than optimal fullness on top you will most likely need a Short scar Vertical Breast lift (lollipop technique) for best results.
Without an exam and learning from you more information about your wishes it is hard to give you a definitive answer but your photos are pretty revealing.. The answer to your question lies in letting you surgeon know specifically what you would like to look like following the surgery. For example, how perky do you want to be, what shape do you want to have, etc.?  However from the one photo you provided it would appear that a lollipop type lift would be best for you. periareolar lift. Here is a rule of thumb that works for most patients. If you nipple is above your lower breast crease then often a periareolar lift will be sufficient for most patients. If your nipple is at or below your crease then a vertical lift (lollipop lift) is required for best results. Using a Donut Lift (periarolar) in these circumstances results in flattening of the breast and wide scars in many patients.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Breast Lift Necessary?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

I would need more information to be able to advise you precisely.  Direct examination and a full communication of your goals would be necessary. Some form of breast lifting such as circumareolar lifting or vertical breast lifting will be necessary to achieve aesthetically pleasing results.

In regards to breast lifting scars, mostpatients (If properly selected and who are doing the operations at the right time of their lives) accept the scars associated with breast augmentation/breast lifting surgery as long as they are happy with the improvement in contour, size, and symmetry. This acceptance of the scars is the essential “trade-off” associated with many of the procedures we do in the field of plastic surgery.

+1

There is always going to be a trade off with a breast lift.  Yes, there is more scarring but there are some pretty good products out there to help minimize scarring and also scheduling with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has plenty of experience with breast lifts.  In our practice we would most likely recommend a verticle or lollipop lift.  You can research on the internet to see before and after photos.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Type of breast lift

+1

From the photo you provided, I think you are a good candidate for vertical mastopexy (lift).

This entails incision around the areola and a vertical incision below the areola. This would set the nipple to a higher level and reduce the size of the areola. You need to see a board certified plastic surgeon for evaluation of the breast and the discuss with him/her the surgery. 

Moneer Jaibaji, MD