What Type of Breast Implant Would You Recommend for Me and Would They Get Ruined After Having a Kid?

Right now I am currently a 32 A if even.I had one child and my breast are not as firm and perky like they use to be.If i was to get them done id want a full C if not a small D.I weigh 105 pounds and I am 5'6.I wanted scilicone since I read they feel more real and don't ripple like saline my biggest issue though is if it ruptures it will leak so I researched more and saw there's new"gummy bear"implants that stay together if they rupture but they they have the teardrop shape which im not a fan of.

Implant Size

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.
Dr. Sugene Kim

Round silicone gel retro-pectoral

+1

Since you are a 32 A each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  You would then need 300 cc implants to achieve a D.  Silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.  In the retro-pectoral position, the shape of the implant is irrelevant since the muscle compresses it.  The new gummy bear implants come in a smooth (non-textured) and round shape, which is my preferred type.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

You've done your homework...

+1

and you've sort of answered your question of what type of implant to get - smooth round cohesive gel implants that doesn't quite flow like fluid as the older gels did.  As for having children, your breasts will respond to your hormonal changes with enlargement/engorgement then atrophy and depending on how much native tissue you have, possible ptosis/drooping.

Curtis Wong, MD

What Type of Breast Implant

+1

I agree, the shaped implants are often the least natural looking. Smooth round iplants often look he least surgical and the cohesive gels do come in that shape. As small as you are, I doubt you would see much change in an augmented breast after pregnancy, but you can never be sure of that.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD