What Type of Braces Would I Get Considering the Following? (photo)

Im thinking about getting braces when i go to college. I have seen an orthodontist two years ago because i have crowding on both sides of my lower teeth of the back, cross bite and overbite , but my mom didn't want me to get braces yet. I was wondering what kind of braces i would get to fix my problems.

Traditional orthodontics has many benefits

+1

While Invisalign may be an option, it may complicate things.  It is difficult to say what is best for you with the photos provided (nothing really replaces a good clinical exam and full set of xrays and diagnostic photos and models), so I suggest seeing an orthodontist to know for sure.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist