What Type of Braces Would I Get Considering the Following? (photo)

Im thinking about getting braces when i go to college. I have seen an orthodontist two years ago because i have crowding on both sides of my lower teeth of the back, cross bite and overbite , but my mom didn't want me to get braces yet. I was wondering what kind of braces i would get to fix my problems.

Traditional orthodontics has many benefits

While Invisalign may be an option, it may complicate things.  It is difficult to say what is best for you with the photos provided (nothing really replaces a good clinical exam and full set of xrays and diagnostic photos and models), so I suggest seeing an orthodontist to know for sure.