Tyndall Effect: Make It a Desirable Effect?

I have a blueish tint under eyes due to thin skin and blood vessels. If the 'blue' tyndall effect i caused by the filler being transparent, could a white filler hide the existent blue if injected superficially creating a good effect? Thanks.

Using Radiesse or Fat to decrease lower Lid bluish pigmentation

+2

Regarding: "Tyndall Effect: Make It a Desirable Effect?
I have a blueish tint under eyes due to thin skin and blood vessels. If the 'blue' tyndall effect i caused by the filler being transparent, could a white filler hide the existent blue if injected superficially creating a good effect? Thanks
."

EXCELLENT question. Some doctors feel this way and recommend the use of Radiesse in this location just because it is white and it will decrease the bluish hue seen in patients such as yourself. The majority of Plastic surgeons however see more risk than benefit here and do not inject Radiesse in this location.  Similarly, fat grafts, when they work, are great in this location as well. The yellow fat disperses and blunts the dark pigmentation resulting in lighter pigmented lower lids,

Dr. Peter Aldea