I have lost a lot of weight and my butt looks flat and saggy. Will a Brazilian butt lift help? (Photo)

I have lost a large amount of weight and my butt is looking flat, saggy and dimpled... I want a large buttocks and would like to avoid a traditional butt lift. If I could have kept the butt I had while I was obese on my new sized body I would have been completely overjoyed!

I have lost a lot of weight and my butt looks flat and saggy. Will a Brazilian butt lift help?

+2
I  would have to examine you to make a determination about how much fat you may have for this procedure.  If you are going to attempt to avoid the posterior body lift, you need to find a surgeon who will be able liposuction every last bit of available fat.  Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year, has good reviews, and has good before and after pictures.

BBL v.s Butt Lift

+1
With your body shape currently, I recommend both procedures. To achieve a perkier fuller buttocks some excess skin should be removed and fat should be injected to add fullness and projection. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to create a definitive surgical plan for the results you desire.

Thank you for your pictures and your question!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss and buttocks

+1
You did not say how much weight you lost, but you may be a good candidate for a buttock lift which can be continued from what looks like your abdominoplasty incision.  YOu can also have fat injected into the buttockl as well.

Butt lift vs BBL

+1
Hi!! Thank you for your question.  If you only go trough a bbl you will have volume but no a lift. It will look big, but it will sag.  Youre a candidate for a butt lift.  Be sure to see certified plastic surgeons. Hope this help. Dr C. 

Juan Pablo Cervantes, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon