I'm Two Weeks Post Op and my Incision is Hard and Ridge Like. Is This Normal?

Lipo, mini tummy tuck with out drains. My scare is hard an ridge like. Is this normal

+1

Without a photo, it is hard to comment. Many or most incisions do form this "healing ridge" which will soften with time. Maximum is usually at 6 weeks, then it will become less and less apparent. 

All the best 

Concerns about Scar after Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+1

Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource for an accurate assessment. However, your description is not necessarily concerning; you may be describing incision line “eversion”.  Early out of surgery scars can be raised and firm;  these areas usually go on to flatten out and soften over the course of the next several months.

Again, follow up with your plastic surgeon for precise answers/advice.