Two Weeks Post Breast Implant Removal of a 22-yr Life with Implants-Any Post Op Advice?

I am a very tiny Asian woman, size 30A with 475cc implants. 3 capsular contractors later, Im through and glad they're out. Now 2 wks post op, my doc is amazed at how well I am doing with no mastopexy or lift, but nothing could prepare me for the site. My breast tissue started to buckle and my dr showed me to tape the breast tissue up while securing my chest with a tight fitting bandeau-type girdle. QUES: I'm scared of deformity. Should I massage them/is there any post op care u can share?

Breast Implant Removal Advice?

+1

Your concern about the appearance of the breasts  after removal of breast implants is understandable. Keep in mind, that it will take several months (and even up to one year) for full skin redraping (contraction) to occur.  You will find that the appearance of the breasts will likely improve month by month. In my opinion, massage may help (can't hurt).

Otherwise, continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to advise you (and rule out complications).