Is Two Weeks After my Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure to Soon to Take a 1 Hour Car Trip?

It was been just over two weeks after my brazilian butt lift. I was wondering if it would be ok to go on a trip that would require me to be in a car for a little more than 1 hour? Would this affect my results?

Driving after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
The best person to ask about this is your surgeon, as every surgeon has their own advice. Generally, I recommend that patients don't sit for at least 2 weeks after surgery. Sitting for long periods of time during this stage of recovery will damage the fat that has been transferred to your buttocks, compromising results. If you have to sit, do so for very short period of times and alter your position so you don't put too much pressure in one area for too long.

+1

I would ask your surgeon about this, because your surgeon will likely have a different perspective than do I.                                                                                                                                            Kenneth Hughes, MD                                                                                                           Los Angeles, CA