Could two syringes of filler placed between my lip and nose stretch my skin out permanently?

I had two syringes of filler placed between my upper lip and my nose and it looked really bad. 18 months later..where I used to have fine lines has now turned into deep furrows between my upper lip and my nose. It looks terrible. Is it possible that the skin is stretched out permanently?

Do Dermal Fillers stretch the skin?

+1

Hi J.  Dermal fillers will not stretch the skin permanently.  There is not enough volume in the dermal fillers to change the way the skin looks long term.  Any changes in the way your upper lip looks are because of the natural aging process.