Two Surgeries and Still Not Happy with my Breast, What Should I Do? (photo)

I had a vertical mastopexy one year ago to correct the sagginess of my breast,the result wasn't satisfying,I found my breast still floppy and saggy,so I had an augmentation (225 cc silicone round implant under the muscle) because my surgeon told me that this would have lifted my breast.Now I'm one month post op and I think this surgery just worsened my problem, my breast hasn't lifted at all,the implants have filled just the upper pole and my nipples remained low. Which procedure can fix this?