Sacr Reconstruction and Gall Bladder Removal: Possible to Have Both Surgeries at Once?

I am going to have my gallbladder removed but I also need to have a scar reconstruction done on my c-section scar because during my c-section endometrial cells got into the scar and are causes me to have cysts on the surface of my scar. Would these two surgeries be able to be done at the same time so that I wouldn't have to be put to sleep twice. Also I'm a mom of three and it would be easier to have one recovery time than two.

Scar revision surgery on the abdomen and C section

+1
Our office specializes in scar revision. We work alongside general surgeons to reduce scarring from surgery. Both of these scars would be ideal for a simultaneous type procedure.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS