Will two different sized breast implants set at different rates?

I'm 7 days post op. I was horribly uneven pre-op, and I still feel the same amount uneven even though there was a 100cc difference in the implant size between the breasts (600 on left, 700 on right) my left looks great, but my right still looks significantly smaller, and less round than the left. Could the implants be setting in at different rates based on the size difference?

What to do with early asymmetry

+1
An uneven appearance this soon after surgery is expected if you started with a fair amount of asymmetry. However, without an exam and without photos, it would be wrong of me to suggest that your course is normal. Give your surgeon a call and get in to see him/her as soon as possible for an exam and to help you understand your course.
Dr. Pyle

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

+1
Schedule an appointment with your Plastic Surgeon to discuss your breast.  One breast could be more swollen than the other, but I would also ask to see a copy of the operative report to confirm the breast implant sizes used.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD