I have two different shaped ears. What is my solution?

I have two different ears, all my life I have noticed that one ear one slightly higher positioned than the other, in recent years I now realise the difference. One is like a pixie/elf ear, and the other is like a cauliflower ear. I want to have them both reshaped so they both look like the same set of normal ears, I really dislike both of them. I want less earlobe, and maybe slight pinning although its the shape of them that bothers me most. How much would this all cost?

+1
Otoplasty may cost $4000 on the low end.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who regularly performs ear correction surgeries. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Ear Asymmetry

+1
Without the benefit of a good history and physical examination, it appears that you are a great candidate for a bilateral otoplasty. The ear asymmetry can be modified. Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon