I have two different nazal opening in size? (photo)

Dear doctors, am on braces now and i started to notice this kind of different size in nasal opening and i can clearly see two different profile fir my face. I started to think that maybe braces is the reason for this disproportion but i started to remember that several years ago one of my friends mentioned something about my nose different size openings. Its really embarrassing coz i can clearly see it. Culd it be curvature in my nose? What shuf i do.

I have two different nasal opening in size?

+1

Everyone has some type of nostril asymmetry. Rhinoplasty can probably help the asymmetry of the tip, the infratip area and the nostril areas.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Different shaped nostrils

+1

This is a common concern. For people who have not had previous trauma or rhinoplasty this usually results either from differences in the shape of the tip cartilages or differences in the development of the support of the two nostrils. Rhinoplasty can be performed with the goal of improving symmetry and shape of the nasal tip. I hope my answer is helpful to you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon