Lipoma removal 6 weeks ago and incision site is not healing (photo)

I had two lipomas removed 6 weeks ago. my incision site has not heal.how long will the wound need to be packed? why is it not healing?

Lipoma removal 6 weeks ago and incision site is not healing

+1
You should be seen by someone for an in-person assessment; I don't believe that an online forum is the correct medium for you.  It is unusual to have a non-healing wound at six weeks and you have to consider a range of possibilities to explain that.

I would advise you to obtain at least one, and probably two, second consults - opinions by surgeons other than the one who is treating you.  The additional expertise and insight into your situation may be of help.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E
Member of RealSelf 100