Two Indented Scars on my Stomach From Surgery. What Are My Options? (photo)

I have these two scars on my stomach all my life. They are the result after having several surgeries after birth. The lower scar is from a colostomy bag. They are both indented and leave my body looking disfigured. I have recently been going to the gym and working out, but i have a feeling they are not going anywhere. I would like to know my options and if there can be anything done for them.I know i will have them for life, but i would like them to be less visible and not so indented. Thank you

Treatment of bad abdominal scars

+1

Scar revision is the best choice for these two scars.  Indented and depressed scars do well with layered closure.