Two Indented Scars on my Stomach From Surgery. What Are My Options? (photo)

I have these two scars on my stomach all my life. They are the result after having several surgeries after birth. The lower scar is from a colostomy bag. They are both indented and leave my body looking disfigured. I have recently been going to the gym and working out, but i have a feeling they are not going anywhere. I would like to know my options and if there can be anything done for them.I know i will have them for life, but i would like them to be less visible and not so indented. Thank you

Treatment of bad abdominal scars

Scar revision is the best choice for these two scars.  Indented and depressed scars do well with layered closure.