Can Two Front Teeth Be Crowned Together So the Looser One Can Have Better Support??

My two front teeth, One of my front teeth is loose, and the other is fairly firm, can two front teeth crown together? so loose one can get a better support or prevent further loosing?

Can Crowns be Splinted Together for More Support?

+1

Yes, you can join two crowns together to gain support. You do have to realize that when crowns are joined together they can torque forces on each other that over time will make them even more loose.  If its your easiest option for now, then you should do it but a long term plan may be to do an dental implant and keep teeth separate.  Good luck.  Dr. David Frey DDS

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist