Two different eyes (Grave's disease) - Options?

When I was pregnant with my daughter in 2001, I was diagnosed with Graves and put on medication. After my daughter was born, I went into remission. A few years ago, the Graves came back and made one eye very large. It's been several years and my eyes are noticeably still different. Not as drastic as it was before. My TSH levels are fine and they actually were fine when I had the eye problem a few years ago. What can I do to have my eyes look somewhat the same. Thank you.

Eyelid asymmetry

+1
You have ptosis (drooping) of your left upper eyelid, which you are subconsciously compensating for by raising your left brow. You need ptosis correction surgery in the left upper eyelid, but at the same time, both eyelids would benefit from upper blepharoplasty. You don't really have any signs of thyroid eye disease. 

London Plastic Surgeon

Two Different Eyes

+1
I would agree with Dr. Khoobehi's previous comment.  You do have a little more fullness in your right lower eyelid, and while this could be due to some mild thyroid related changes, it is more likely to be the normal subtle asymmetry we see in most individuals.  It does appear in this one photo that you have ptosis or droop of your LEFT upper lid.  You are elevating your forehead, especially your left brow in order to lift the droopy left lid.  This overdrive of your forehead (frontalis) muscle is also likely lifting your right upper lid a little also.  If you close your eyes and sweep down and relax your forehead and brows and gently open your eyes without lifting the brows I believe you will see how ptotic (droopy) your left upper lid really is and how more normal your right eye looks.
A surgery to elevate your left upper lid will also fill out the superior sulcus to match the right side.  I agree with Dr. Khoobehi that you might end up requiring a bilateral blepharoplasty at the time of the left upper eyelid ptosis surgery or later as a separate procedure.
Understand; however, that we are opining based on one photo.  You should see an Oculoplastic Surgery specialist with experience in both thyroid eye disease and ptosis surgery for a complete evaluation.

Sean M. Blaydon, MD, FACS
Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon

You will need to have ptosis repair

+1
You can benefit from upper eyelid lift and also ptosis repair . These are done at the same time. I do not see any residual signs of Grave's disease and your asymmetry is more due to the ptosis . 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon