Two Concerns with Eye Lid Surgery-36 Days After Surgery? (photo)

It being said eye pictures are vague, be clear here. Asian, had about 2mm high eye lids (getting narrower outward.) asked a possible way to get parallel (even) or wider. Now have 10 mm eye lid. 1. 10mm is ideal for all human-being? 2. My original eye lids are still folded. New eyelids, half folded and half outward only show incision. Why this way? Due to mismatch between incision and folding muscle ? What might be expected after 3 months and 6 month from now on?

I strongly recommend you seek second opinions.

+2

Crying

You now have posted on Realself about 26 times concerning your surgery.  Please recognize that as erudite as the surgeons are on this forum, this is not a substitute for actual care.  I do not think you are ready for revisional surgery.  Perhaps you will not need it.  But I do know you need a relationship with a surgeon who can follow you and guide you through this processes.  You may be clinically depressed from making a bad choice (surgery in Mexico?).  Working with a psychotherapist can be very valuable in helping you make sense of your feelings.  I wish the answer was here on Realself but I think you really need to get care that only comes from working with an experienced surgeon.  You are welcome to PM and indicate where you live, I can make some recommendations for surgeons in your area to consult.