Twisted Tip After Primary Rhinoplasty. Do I Have to Wait A Year To Fix? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty on May 24th to remove a dorsal hump and reduce a bulbous tip. The hump is almost completely gone - great. However... the lower part of my nose, the tip and the area right above it, seems to twist to the left. This may be partially due to more carteledge having been removed on the left side than the right. My nose has always been sort of twisted, but now it seems shaped like a banana and is MUCH more noticeable. Is this permament? Will I have to wait a YEAR to fix this? =worried

Crooked tip after Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Anne,

I am sorry that you are frustrated. The quick answer to your question is that NORMALLY, YOU DO NOT have to wait one year to undergo a revision procedure.

However, every patient heals differently. So, it is recommended that when you almost reach final results that a revision could be planned at its best.

Please keep in mind that revisions are of a delicate nature and the best results are provided by surgeons of ample experience.

Thank you for your inquiry and for the photographs.

The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Twisted Tip After Primary Rhinoplasty. Do I Have to Wait A Year To Fix?

+1

AS seen on photo you should seek revision within 6 months as an option. But you need to discuss with your chosen rhinoplasty surgeon.